Thursday, February 3, 2011

It may be a year since my last blog, but it's been 2 since Matt's!

Don't have any accidents or oust any dictators; I'm writing a blag!

Actually, I'm not going to write about our inmate who climbs up the curtains unapologetically, but instead about this:

It's a giant tumbleweed. I would have had Alex or somebody stand by it so you could get a better idea of its scale, but no one was home so it sits next to the tangelo tree. It reminded me of a story my mom told me about a soccer match when Joel was no bigger than this tumbleweed. I guess a similar shaped weed came onto the soccer pitch and proceeded to run down one of the tiny soccer players. Everyone, including the kid who was the target of the tumbleweed's furor, watched as it blew across the field, ran over the kid, and blew away again. I have illustrated an alternate scenario:


You might be surprised to hear that writing this little blag was difficiult. You see I'm having a problem with my computer. Most of the time the screen looks like this-----

Other than that minor issue things are going well here in our trailer. Who knows, I might even post again while we live here!

6 comments:

Crazy Granny said...

The kid that was run over by the tumble weed, fell over and was stunned for several moments, Possibly for the rest of the game. The game ended up being a total let down after the excitement of the tumble weed incedent. However, I don't remember ever enjoying any of my kids games more than that one.

Megan Of Parker said...

I wish video cameras had been invented. That would have been internet gold.

Tobi said...

This is momentous! I am very happy you blogged about Tony the Tiger, the Gigantic Tumbleweed and a possible blog post next year. =)

Merrilee said...

very funny...

Merrilee said...

very funny...

The Queen Vee said...

Wind blown tumble weeds remind me of living in Sandy. I'll look forward to your post next year Megan :-), this one was great.